Because of donors like you, Georgia Blind Sports Association (GBSA), on behalf of its visually impaired athletes, had numerous accomplishments on the local, regional and national levels in 2014. Just to highlight a few of these accomplishments:
- GBSA selected as a U.S. Paralympic Sports Club
- Inaugurated a tandem cycling program for more than 50 blind and sighted athletes
- Offered Beep Kickball and Beep Baseball to well over 200 youth and adults
- GBSA chosen to host the 2015 National Goalball Championships
- And MUCH MORE…
Our GBSA accolades in 2014 include:
- The men’s Atlanta Force Goalball team brought home the Silver Medal at the USABA Goalball National Championship
- Atlanta Eclipse won the Sportsmanship Award at the Beep Baseball World Series
- Isaiah Wilcox with the Atlanta Eclipse won the Defensive MVP Award at the Beep Baseball World Series
- Hal Simpson was awarded Coach of the Year at the Georgia Disability Sports Award ceremony for the Atlanta Force Goalball Team
As a result of the generous and thoughtful support from donors like you, GBSA continues to be a leading resource in competitive and recreational sports across Georgia for the visually impaired of all ages.
But we can’t be successful in 2015 without your continued support. Please consider making a donation today so Georgia Blind Sports Association can enhance the potential of the visually impaired through sports and recreation in 2015.
On behalf of all of GBSA’s visually impaired athletes, I thank you for your generosity.
Sincerely, Hal Simpson Executive Director
Georgia Blind Sports Association, Inc. 600 Peachtree Street Northeast, Suite 1900 Atlanta, Georgia 30308 (770) 833-2061 firstname.lastname@example.org